Global Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Analyzed in New Visiongain Report Available at MarketPublishers.com26 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Modern pipelines are generally the most economical way of transporting large quantities of oil and gas overland from its extraction point to refineries, storage and consumption areas. This unique ability has allowed the pipelines industry to grow over the previous century and this is set to continue going forward. Forecasts say the global oil and gas pipelines market will be worth USD 60.29 billion in 2012. The growth in the oil and gas pipelines expenditure will be fuelled by the emerging countries of China, Brazil and Venezuela as well as some mature markets like Canada and Russia.
Despite a range of challenges expected to face the industry such as a weak global economy, political instability in certain corners of the world as well as the expansion of LNG infrastructure, the worldwide oil and gas pipelines market is likely to provide substantial opportunities for potential investors in the foreseeable future.
New market research report “The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Analysis 2012-2022” elaborated by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Analysis 2012-2022
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
The research report offers a comprehensive guide to the world oil & gas pipelines market development over the next decade.
- global oil & gas pipelines market forecasts and analysis for 2012-2022;
- 202 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the oil & gas pipelines market from 2012-2022;
- industry expert opinion, including a full transcript of an interview with Det Norske Veritas (DNV);
- national market forecasts and analysis for the 30 leading national oil & gas pipeline markets along with the market for the ROW;
- profiles of the 32 top companies within the oil & gas pipelines market;
- SWOT analysis of the oil & gas pipelines market;
- examination of the emerging technologies in the oil & gas pipelines market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.