End-of-Month Discounts on High-Value Market Reports Available at MarketPublishers.com23 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces special end-of-month discounts on high-value reports prepared by GlobalData, GBI Research and Global Markets Direct.
All the reports and studies priced above $1000 and published during 2010-2011 by GlobalData, GBI Research and Global Markets Direct fall within a flat 10%-15% discount offer.
The offer is valid until March 31, 2012 only!
Reports on Offers Include but Are Not Limited to:
- The Future of the Neurology Devices Market to 2016 – Market Forecasts, Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis
- Kawasaki Disease Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Australia Lead Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
- Oil and Gas Deal Landscape and Trends 2011 - Increased Deal Activity Dominated by Debt Offerings
- Top R&D Drug Failures - Toxicity and Serious Adverse Events in Late Stage Drug Development are the Major Causes of Drug Failure
- Therapeutic Proteins Market to 2017 - High Demand for Monoclonal Antibodies will Drive the Market
- Comparative Analysis of Marketed Drugs in Major Indications - Patent Cliff to Set Off Intense Price Competition in High Volume Markets
- Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market to 2016 - The High Slice Segment to be the Key Revenue Generator
- Geothermal Power Market in the Asia-Pacific to 2020 - South-East Asia Key Region for Geothermal Growth
- Diabetes Care Devices Market to 2017 - Artificial Pancreas to Be the Key Technology Driver for the Market
- Chile Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2017 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Others
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Muscular Dystrophy - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- The US Solar PV Market Analysis: Policies and Incentives, Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2015
- Hungary Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2017 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Others
Full list of the publishers’ research reports on offer can be found at: