Global M-Payment Market Analyzed in New Renub Research Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
20 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With a huge number of mobile phone users and bank card holders, mobile payment (m-payment) service is continually gaining in popularity. By 2014, the total value of the m-payment market is expected to cross USD 500 billion. North America and Asia are expected to become the most important markets; together both of them accounting for more than 60% of the total market share and 80% of m-payment users.
In terms of m-payment methods, near field communication (NFC) based m-payment market is growing tremendously and is likely to grow with a CAGR of 118% up to 2015. Mobile ticketing is expected to capture around 40% share of the total m-payment market by 2014. The premium SMS market share is predicted to decline due to consumer trend moving towards NFC enabled technology.
New research study “Mobile Payment Market, Users Worldwide & Countries Forecast to 2014” drawn up by Renub Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Mobile Payment Market, Users Worldwide & Countries Forecast to 2014
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 1,450
The research study provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth mobile payments space worldwide.
Key Points Covered:
- growth forecasts and worldwide mobile payment market sizing (2011-2014);
- growth forecast and worldwide mobile payment users from (2011-2014);
- worldwide mobile payment market share and users share (2011-2014);
- regional (North America, Latin America, Asia, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East & Africa) mobile payment market share and users share (2010–2014);
- country-level mobile payment market and users analysis (2009–2014);
- opportunities in the exciting m-payments market;
- data forecasts and commentary on NFC-capable handsets; NFC payment market; mobile ticketing users - and market; mobile money transfer market and users (2011–2014);
- drivers and inhibitors within the m-payments ecosystem;
- regional trends and key developments region-wise;
- key market players including Google – Google Wallet, E-Bay – PayPal, ISIS, Visa - Visa Wallet, American Express – Serve.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Renub Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970