Different Countries Food & Beverage Markets Analyses Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com15 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd informs that new topical Euromonitor International reports on various countries’ food & beverage markets have been added to its catalogue.
New Food & Beverage Markets Analyses List Incorporates:
- Wine in South Africa
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in Bulgaria
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in Israel
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in the US
- Meal Replacement in Bulgaria
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in India
- Spirits in South Africa
- RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Beer in South Africa
- Cider/Perry in South Africa
These newly published reports offer a comprehensive guide to various countries’ food & beverage markets. Each study provides the latest retail sales data from 2007 to 2011 to identify the sectors driving growth. Furthermore, an in-depth overview of top companies and leading brands, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the respective market – be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues, as well as detailed forecasts through 2016 can also be found in each market analysis.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Euromonitor International page.