World Bottled Water Industry Analysis by Canadean Most Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com09 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The bottled water is in a continuous state of flux. Entry barriers are low, and decreasing by the day. Large companies are consolidating by acquiring local/small/niche players to increase capacity as well as product portfolio. Consolidation in the industry is expected to accelerate, resulting in higher degree of concentration, with the top players strengthening their global presence. Bottled water industry in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience a major boost, as more companies venture into the market to capitalize on the latent demand potential.
Product, marketing/promotion, packaging, distribution, price, and technology would be the key factors in garnering market share in the industry. With the ever-increasing presence of soft drink majors, such as Coca-Cola, and PepsiCo, and established leaders Nestle, and Danone, the market is expected to become a cauldron of action in the future.
New research report “Global Bottled Water Report 2011” prepared by Canadean has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Global Bottled Water Report 2011
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 11.757,00
The research report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global bottled water market.
- 81 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews;
- historic and forecast bottled water consumption volumes by region and by country;
- key segmentation data by country;
- key packaging data by country;
- distribution splits by country;
- leading companies' market shares;
- import volumes by country;
- 2010 market valuation by country;
- market commentary including current and emerging trends.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.