Global Needle-Free Delivery Devices Market Potential Reviewed in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com06 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global needle-free delivery devices market value is expected to near USD 5.9 billion by 2022, driven by new technologies such as microneedle patches and novel jet injectors. The market will benefit from reducing prices, increasing efficiency in manufacturing processes and growth of emerging economies. Mature markets such as the US and Japan are also poised to experience double-digit growth.
The needle-free delivery technology is advantageous for the drug and device developers as well as the end-users. Among the key factors supporting the adoption of the needle-free devices are the ease of use, pain-free delivery, differentiation for product line extensions and life cycle management. However, owing to the low cost of traditional delivery using hypodermic needles, the market also faces challenges of high cost, manufacturing inefficiencies, and reimbursement issues.
New research study “Needle-Free Delivery: Technology and Market 2012-2022” developed by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Needle-Free Delivery: Technology and Market 2012-2022
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
The study provides a true and unbiased insight into the needle-free delivery devices market’s development over the next decade. Its scope comprises:
- analysis of the current state of the needle-free delivery devices market – the leading segments, products, companies and national markets;
- sales trends for the overall needle-free delivery devices market from 2011 to 2022;
- sales trends for the main segments from 2011 to 2022, with detailed discussions of market potential;
- sales forecasts for leading national markets, with informed discussion;
- overview of top manufacturers and products in the major segments of the market, with information on the pipeline products;
- SWOT analysis of the needle-free delivery devices market;
- competition and opportunities influencing the market from 2012 onwards;
- drivers and restraints of the market from 2012;
- unmet needs in the market, driving the growth from 2012 onwards;
- expert opinion from the survey.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.