European Road Freight Industry Analysis Now Available at MarketPublishers.com17 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The European road freight sector is often perceived by administrators as a problem rather than as a driver of economic prosperity, especially given their environmental policies.
Nevertheless, with economic growth firmly at the top of politicians’ agendas, one cannot fail to notice the benefits which this hyper-competitive, complex and over-regulated industry can deliver looking forward.
New research report “European Road Transport and Logistics 2011” worked out by Transport Intelligence has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
European Road Transport and Logistics 2011
Published: October, 2011
Price: US$ 1.850,00
The report provides an all-round understanding of the European road freight market. Its scope comprises:
- major trends and developments in the sector and analysis of the economic development’s impact on the market;
- market size and growth rates of the road freight sector in Europe for both domestic and international road freight;
- most likely development path of the market in the next five years;
- major flows of goods vehicles on a country-by-country basis looking at domestic, inter-regional and international trips;
- top ten largest freight operators in Europe and in all major European countries;
- useful governmental statistics, revealing the structure of the market.
Detailed analysis and development of some of the major cost drivers of Europe’s road freight industry such as diesel costs, interest rates, and employee costs can also be found in the study.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Transport Intelligence page.