World Nanomaterials Market Dynamics Reviewed in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
20 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Notwithstanding some challenges like high cost of production and integration issues, the nanomaterials market has made great breakthroughs, enabling nanotechnology to become one of the hottest technologies to make a big impact on such a wide range of applications like electronics, medical, aerospace, defense, automotive, energy, construction, etc. With some of the big producers stepping up their production capacities, the prices of nanomaterials are bound to come down, which will induce a spiral effect on the application areas and push up the demand of nanomaterials. With extensive research involving nanotechnology being done by almost all the leading companies in the above mentioned application areas, the challenges of integration of nanomaterials will eventually loosen out, so it can be said for sure that nanotechnology is the market of tomorrow.
New research study “The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2002-2016: Production Volumes, Revenues and End User Market Demand” worked out by Future Markets delves into in-depth analysis of the global market for nanomaterials. Its scope comprises:
- comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global nanomaterials markets from 2002 to 2016;
- market growth forecasts;
- regulatory guidelines for nanomaterials;
- qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives;
- end user market analysis;
- over 150 tables and figures illustrating market size by volume, revenues and by end user demand;
- over 400 full company profiles of nanomaterials producers including technology descriptions, revenues, contact details, and end user markets for their products.
The report covers metal oxide nanopowders; carbon nanotubes; fullerenes and POSS; graphene; nanoclays; nanofibers; nanosilver; and quantum dots.
The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2002-2016: Production Volumes, Revenues and End User Market Demand
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.072,00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Future Markets page.