Europe and Middle East Light Olefins Market Review Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
20 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Over the past decade, the light olefins market in Europe and Middle East has seen a rapid increase in demand. The light olefins demand in volume terms rose from 28.7 million tons to 41.8 million tons between 2000 and 2010, with a CAGR of 3.8%. The increase in demand came mainly from Iran and Saudi Arabia, with noticeable growth also occurring in Russia. During 2010-2020, this demand is expected to increase with a CAGR of 6.2%, to reach around 76.1 million tons by 2020. The majority of demand is again expected to come from Iran and Saudi Arabia, while demand in Europe will see a lower growth rate.
New research report “Light Olefins Market in Europe and Middle East to 2020 - Middle East to Witness High Growth from Export Oriented Polyolefins While European Demand Recovers” prepared by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Light Olefins Market in Europe and Middle East to 2020 - Middle East to Witness High Growth from Export Oriented Polyolefins While European Demand Recovers
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the European and Middle Eastern light olefins market. Its scope includes:
- granular analysis of key market drivers and restraints;
- demand and production of light olefins from 2000 to 2010 and forecasts until 2020;
- demand analysis of top countries in Europe and the Middle East;
- analysis of demand provided by key end-use industries for light olefins;
- international trade analysis and forecasts for the two regions’ top countries;
- price analysis and forecasts of light olefins for the regions’ major countries;
- detailed competitive landscape analysis.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.