BRIC Packaging Industry Future Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com17 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Fueled by the rapid growth in domestic consumption and consistent growth in GDP, China has became the world’s second-largest packaging market, surpassing Japan in terms of market size and expected to replace the U.S. by 2020. India’s packaging industry is also poised for growth, making it the world’s fourth-largest packaging market. The country’s food safety laws are still in their development stage, and will require further amendment to meet the rapidly-changing needs of the market. The packaging industry in Brazil is the seventh-largest in the world, while that of Russia’s is ranked tenth, driven by the country’s rising per capita disposable incomes and fast-growing urbanization.
New market research report “Packaging Industry Outlook in BRIC Countries: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016” developed by BRICdata provides true and unbiased insights into the packaging industry in each of the BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China. In particular, the study features:
- historical values (2007–2011) and forecast figures (2012–2016) for each country’s packaging industry;
- detailed analysis of the key industry categories, along with market forecasts until 2016;
- details on the different macroeconomic factors affecting the packaging industry in each BRIC country;
- exhaustive summary of the key trends and drivers affecting end-user markets in packaging;
- Porter’s five forces analysis, detailing the competitive landscape in each BRIC country for the packaging industry;
- in-depth overview of the current regulatory framework in the industry.
Packaging Industry Outlook in BRIC Countries: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 2.950,00
Other Countries Packaging Industry Outlook Reports are Also Available:
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Mexico: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in South Korea: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Turkey: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.