South and Central America LNG Industry Dynamics Examined in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com16 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In 2009, liquefied natural gas (LNG) demand fell significantly, due to major factors such as the global financial meltdown, while the supply outlook improved with new liquefaction plants coming on-stream. This was mainly attributed to increases in natural gas supplies from untraditional sources like shale gas, particularly in the U.S., due to innovative exploration and production technologies which allowed access to previously unreachable exploration geographies. This drastically altered the supply situation, inducing a surplus in supply. As a result, the world LNG industry is expected to face a significant challenge in the short to medium term.
New market research report “South and Central America LNG Industry to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals” worked out by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
South and Central America LNG Industry to 2015: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals
Published: January, 2009
Price: US$ 5.000,00
The report delves into in-depth analysis of the LNG industry in South and Central America.
- updated information relating to all key active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South and Central America;
- key information on historical and forecast capacity of LNG terminals;
- details operators and equity partners of each terminal and the changes in the operator and equity partners since 2000;
- information relating to the terminal start date, location and the storage capacity of LNG terminals;
- information on the top LNG companies including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information;
- product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes;
- key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.