Biopharma Partnering and M&A Activity in 2011 Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com12 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world biopharma industry has become increasingly reliant on smaller biotech firms to help provide new products to feed its R&D pipelines. In the battle for deals, what does it take to come out a winner? The study helps illuminate the attributes of an ideal partner as well as outlines which companies are living up to these expectations.
New research report “Partnering and M&A Yearbook 2012” elaborated by CurrentPartnering has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Partnering and M&A Yearbook 2012
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.495,00
The report is aimed at providing comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to a wide range of partnering and M&A deals and agreements entered into by the top healthcare companies from pole to pole during 2011, as well as presenting forecasts for dealmaking in 2012.
- trends in dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007;
- analysis of partnering and M&A deal structure;
- comprehensive directory of partnering and M&A deals in 2011;
- links to online access to over 3,500 partnering and 600 M&A deals;
- the leading partnering and M&A deals by value in 2011;
- most active partnering and M&A dealmakers during 2011.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.