Global Gastrointestinal Devices Market Analysis Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com11 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world gastrointestinal devices market is expected to gain momentum over the review period, with the U.S. market likely to witness the highest growth rate. Numerous factors lying behind this sector growth are technological advancements, an aging population, demand for preventive screening procedures and growing awareness of gastrointestinal diseases.
New research report “World Market for Gastrointestinal Devices” worked out by Kalorama Information details the market for various medical devices used for treating gastrointestinal conditions. In particular, it features:
- regional breakout of market;
- product offerings of major vendors;
- market share by major vendor;
- recent M&A;
- discussion of key industry trends;
- U.S. and Europe procedure volumes (appendectomy, bariatric surgery, cholecystectomy, endoscopy, intestine transplant, liver transplant, pancreas transplant) ;
- drivers of conditions: stress, alchohol, smoking and caffeine consumption;
- information on bariatric surgery reimbursement, upper GI/colonoscopy reimbursement, cholecystectomy reimbursement;
- profiles of top instrument and equipment suppliers. Market segments discussed in the report include: endoscopes (rigid, flexible), capsule endoscopes, bariatric surgery devices, ostomy products, enteral feeding pumps, other.
World Market for Gastrointestinal Devices
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kalorama Information page.