Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market Future Discussed in New GlobalData Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
28 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world diabetes care devices market was worth USD 16.2 billion last year and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6% to reach USD 24.3 billion in 2017. The increasing prevalence of diabetes globally, especially in the fast-developing economies of India and China will be the main growth driver in the near future. Glucose monitoring devices which are widely being adopted by patients in emerging economies are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5% to reach revenue of USD 12.1 billion in 2017. The insulin delivery devices market, which was valued at USD 7.6 billion last year, is forecast to grow at 7% CAGR to reach value of USD 12.1 billion in 2017. Artificial pancreas can see widespread adoption in the near future.
New market research report “Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery” developed by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 3,500
The report provides delves into in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific diabetes care devices market.
- countries covered include Australia, China, India and Japan;
- market size and company share data for diabetes care devices market categories – glucose monitoring and insulin delivery;
- annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country; data from 2003 to 2010 and forecast through 2017;
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries;
- global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific diabetes care devices market;
- key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novo Nordisk A/S, LifeScan, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, ARKRAY, Inc., Medtronic, Inc. and others.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.