Connected Home Market Examined in New Comprehensive Report Published at MarketPublishers.com27 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Never before have operators needed to widen revenue streams more than they do in 2011. The connected home, once a concept is now a reality, once poised to transform the way we live. Operators, OEMs, infrastructure vendors and content provider revenues are all set to benefit from the uptake of smart homes. Several key operators have already partnered with content providers and OEMs to capitalise on the unique monestiable opportunities offered by an ecosystem of smart devices. New market entrants must act in a speedy fashion to claim their stake in the USD 231 billion dollar revenues the connected home market is expected to reap by 2016.
New research report “Connected Homes Report 2011-2016: A Paradigm Shift in the Way we Live” provided by Visiongain has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Connected Homes Report 2011-2016: A Paradigm Shift in the Way we Live
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 2.664,00
The research report provides an independent and unbiased insight into the connected home market’s potential.
Key Questions Answered in the Report Include:
- How is the connected home ecosystem developing?
- How can cloud be leveraged to offer connected home services?
- What are the opportunities offered by connected homes to mobile network operators?
- What are the economics of delivering digital media and communications to the connected home and where does the value lie?
- What is the future of home entertainment?
- What is the lifecycle stage of connected homes?
- Which geographical regions offer the greatest growth potential for connected homes?
- What will be the role of the tablet in the connected home?
- What products will the service provider need carry to gain connected home market share?
- What are the opportunities for app developers in the connected home arena?
- What are the successful strategies for players to monetize in connected home market?
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.