Various Countries Spirits Markets Analyzed in New iCD Research Reports Published at MarketPublishers.com
16 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new in-demand iCD Research reports on the spirits industry in various countries have been added to its catalogue.
These most recently published reports provide a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of various countries’ spirits markets. Each study is an essential resource for professionals active across the spirits industry value chain as well as for emerging market players.
The Scope of Each Report Comprises:
- overview of the spirits category in the respective country;
- analysis on consumption of the spirits category, by volume, value, brands and channels;
- detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the spirits category;
- historic and forecast (2005-10 & 2010-15) consumption value of the spirits category by alcoholic strength and by price segments.
The Spirits Market Reports List Incorporates:
- Spirits in Argentina to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Australia to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Austria to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Belgium to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Netherlands to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in New Zealand to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Norway to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Peru to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in Philippines to 2015: Databook
- Spirits in United Kingdom to 2015: Databook
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970