Extensive Amount of Data Handling across Varied Segments Boosts Business Intelligence Market02 Dec 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai, India - Growth in the country’s GDP over the past years and a strong surge in trading activities within key industry verticals have resulted in the expansion of business which in turn has directly amplified the customer base tremendously in India. Increased customer base and an urgency to cater to massive amount of enterprise data are propelling the demand for business intelligence tools and solutions in India by a large extent.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Business Intelligence Market India 2011”. Currently, the market is valued at INR 7.9 bn and is expected to attain a CAGR of 22% to reach INR 17.5 bn by 2015. Key industry verticals like Retail and the Healthcare will further intensify the demand for BI tools and vendors in the market will enjoy ample opportunity to capitalize.
Business Intelligence Market India 2011
Published: November 2011
Price: US$ 475.00
- BI market in India is poised to reap substantial benefits from the steady growth in key industry verticals;
- Ongoing growth in key verticals such as BFSI, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and the Government sector has resulted in a mammoth demand for data analytics and business intelligence;
- Primary reason supporting the need for business intelligence happens to be the prevailing massive data amount that these verticals cater to on a daily basis;
- Competition in the market has gradually intensified amongst the vendors over the past years, which in turn has resulted in the emergence of feature rich and innovative solutions.
- Formation of tremendous amount of data and information volume across industry verticals happens to be the primary driver for rising demand for BI;
- Upcoming Government projects will further intensify the demand for BI tools and solutions in India, thereby creating ample opportunity for vendors to capitalize.
Bl Market – Size and Growth
Bl Market Segmentation – India (2010-11)
Key trends to be followed by the overall market in the days to come can be enlisted as:
- Mobile BI Tools – The concept of enterprise mobility will gain momentum in future, which in turn will trigger the need for mobile BI tools and solutions.
- In-Memory Analytics – Persistent fall in hardware prices will create profitable opportunities for BI vendors to develop and incorporate in-memory analytics and by virtue of its faster processing speed it will gain tremendous acceptance amongst users.
- Social Media Involvement – With social media being used an effective marketing tool, it will find a significant involvement in BI tools.
More information can be found in the report “Business Intelligence Market India 2011” by Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org