Sustainability in World Power Industry Discussed in New iCD Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com24 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Sustainability efforts in the world power industry are mainly driven by energy cost savings and operational efficiency, strengthening competitive position and building brand image as well as growth of clean energy and renewable energy resources.
Around 38% of power industry suppliers expect to see an increase in profitability over the next 12 months due to implementation of sustainability. Effective health and safety (EHS) management system and reduction of energy consumption are critical sustainability criteria for supplier selection.
New market research report “Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives” developed by iCD Research examines how companies in the power industry perceive sustainability, featuring the opinions and forward looking statements of 324 industry executives related to the following:
- what sustainability means to the industry;
- factors driving sustainability measures;
- barriers confronting effective implementation of sustainability;
- sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability;
- metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance;
- procurement of sustainable materials;
- demand for sustainable products and services, including markets expected to drive growth;
- changes anticipated in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets;
- methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels;
- sustainability leaders.
Title: Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 2,000
1.1 What is this report about?
1) ONLINE SURVEY
2) SECONDARY RESEARCH
3) DATA ANALYSIS AND REPORT WRITING
4) QUALITY CONTROL
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 SUSTAINABILITY IN THE POWER INDUSTRY
3.1 Perception of sustainability
3.1.1 Perception of sustainability - buyers
3.1.2 Perception of sustainability - suppliers
3.1.3 Perception of sustainability - region
3.1.4 Perception of sustainability - turnover
3.2 Sustainability in business functions
3.2.1 Sustainability in business functions - buyers
3.2.2 Sustainability in business functions - suppliers
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970