Cefozopran Examined in New Patent Search Report by Genericsweb Published at MarketPublishers.com
21 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Cefozopran belongs to the class of the fourth generation cephalosporins - extended-spectrum agents with similar activity against gram-positive organisms as first-generation cephalosporins. They also have a greater resistance to beta-lactamases than the third generation cephalosporins. Many fourth generation cephalosporins can cross blood brain barrier and are effective in meningitis.
Cephalosporins are used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections, such as respiratory tract infections (pneumonia, strep throat, tonsillitis, bronchitis), skin infections and urinary tract infections. They are sometimes given with other antibiotics. Cephalosporins are also commonly used for surgical prophylaxis – prevention of bacterial infection before, during, and after surgery.
New report “Cefozopran - Comprehensive patent search” prepared by Genericsweb has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Cefozopran - Comprehensive patent search
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 7,200
The pipeline developer report on Cefozopran is a regularly updated, professional patent search, which not only identifies relevant patents, but presents categorization and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface.
Pipeline Developer Report Features:
- comprehensive patent searching, covering the world's key territories;
- identifies patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques;
- patent identification, categorization and interpretation;
- grouped by patent family and assigned to development categories based on interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims;
- manual filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- updated on a monthly basis, including changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation;
- enables fast analysis and verification by hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers.
Eliminate unnecessary risk with the industry benchmark in comprehensive patent information.
Imagine having your own team of pharmaceutical patent experts, at a fraction of the cost and without the wait. Used by the world’s leading generic pharmaceutical companies and legal teams, Pipeline Developer minimises the risk of wasted developments or legal action, by providing you with nothing less than the very best in comprehensive patent information. Searched and analysed by highly trained, dedicated staff using sophisticated searching techniques, Pipeline Developer delivers results you can rely on. And that means your staff can concentrate on how the patent landscape affects your business, rather than trying to source reliable patent information.
More new pipeline reports by the publisher can be found at Genericsweb page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970