Indonesia & Vietnam Furniture Industry Reviewed in New Research Report Published by MarketPublishers.com16 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Due to an abundance of raw materials the rattan furniture industry in Indonesia continues its upward trend, with the country accounting for about two-thirds of global rattan supply. The Indonesian outdoor furniture sector is on the upswing after incurring losses over the past two years. Rising demand from new export markets, which have adopted unique designs from the country, is pushing the industry's recovery.
The indoor and outdoor furniture sector in Vietnam is propelled by revived demand from traditional markets and growing popularity in new foreign destinations.
New market research report “Indonesia & Vietnam Sourcing Reports: Furniture” worked out by Global Sources focuses on the main types of furniture from Indonesia and Vietnam – rattan, indoor and outdoor models. In particular, the study covers:
- profiles of 46 verified suppliers with a close look at their product and pricing strategy, manufacturing and export capability, and more;
- 423 full-color images depicting popular export models of leather goods;
- verified supplier contact details of an additional 60 exporters;
- supplier information in tabular format;
- industry trends forecast for the next 12 months;
- extensive industry overviews discussing the main challenges facing suppliers;
- key characteristics of the different types of companies;
- details of the primary production centers;
- updates on the latest trends in design, R&D, materials and components;
- key factors influencing the price and quality of low-end, midrange and high-end products;
- pricing tables featuring export price ranges.
Title: Indonesia & Vietnam Sourcing Reports: Furniture
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 200
Products & prices
Production & export statistics
Production & exports
Top-selling export products
To order the report or ask for free sample pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970