Israel Land Development Co. Has Bright Future According to BAC Report14 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Israel Land Development Co. performs well last periods. These results are partially brought by well-based business strategy:
- Improvement of Company- owned properties (mix town extension plans).
- Expansion of income-producing properties' inventory in Israel using management platform, through development projects as well as through acquisitions.
- Complete developing current income-producing properties
- Branding of the "7-Stars Mall" chain
Real estate business of the company can be expanded through:
- Expansion of income-producing properties' inventory, mostly through developing projects on Company owned land.
- Promoting construction plans on existing properties.
- Promoting residential projects in Israel on land owned by the Company
- Allocating new resources to international markets.
- Logistic Parks – expansion throughout Europe.
- Development of projects in emerging markets.
Israel Land Development Co financials in Q2 2011 look good: revenue and net income reflect growth and amount to ILS 154 M and ILS 21.1 M respectively. FY 2010 results show improvement over FY 2009 in revenue (12.5% up), but at the same time reveal decrease in net income (down 68.3%) due to higher operating costs.
Founded in 1909 and headquartered in Tel Aviv (Israel), Israel Land Development Co engages in real estate, construction, apartments promotion, management and sale, and advertising businesses. Since 1953 the company is registered at Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange.
Get all the details on the company’s present activities, risk factors, financial results and more from the report “Israel Land Development Co. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis” recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Israel Land Development Co. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
Date: Oct, 2011
An in-depth review of the Israel Media Industry and the competitive market landscape can be found in the report “Israel Media Industry Comparative Analysis and Companies Ranking”
More company reports featuring SWOT and financial information, industry and competitors analysis can be found in Company Reports Catalog.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970