World Network Security Market Reviewed In New Infinity Research Report Published by MarketPublishers.com14 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The total global network security market is projected to reach US$ 9.9 billion by 2014. One of the key drivers contributing to this market growth is the growing virtualization of servers. Due to this development new network security solutions are on their way to be fully adopted. Extended use of network security solutions among small and medium-sized businesses has also been registered recently. However, the network security industry faces implementation challenges due to the growing complexity of IT infrastructure which could pose a challenge to the market expansion.
New market research study “Global Network Security Market 2010-2014” prepared by Infiniti Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The study provides a detailed review of the network security market covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. It analyzes the current global network security market landscape and its future development projections. The report features a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Title: Global Network Security Market 2010-2014
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 1,500
More Telecommunications, Software & Hardware Market Reports by Infinity Research are Available:
- Optical Network Hardware Market in the EMEA Region 2010-2014
- Global Software Authentication Market 2010-2014
- Global Storage Area Network Switch and Adapter Market 2010-2014
- Global Hardware One-Time Password Token Authentication Market 2010-2014
- Global Manufacturing Execution System Market 2010-2014
- Global PC and Server Power Management Software Market 2010-2014
- Global Phone-based Authentication Market 2010-2014
- Global FTTH Equipment Market 2010-2014
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970