Military EO/IR Systems Market Reviewed in New Visiongain Report Published by MarketPublishers.com09 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Globally, a multitude of factors drive increased research, development, procurement and deployment of military electro optical infrared (EO/IR) systems.
Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and emerging terrorist threats around the world have demonstrated the growing importance of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) in military operations. Governments are becoming more aware that increasingly integrated coalition missions of this type require up-to-date electro optical infrared (EO/IR) systems in support of these missions. During the next decade, the military EO/IR industry is therefore expected to exhibit corresponding growth, driven by the escalating demand for ISR and all-weather combat capabilities.
New report “The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2011-2021” elaborated by Visiongain provides true insights into the current state of the military EO/IR systems market and discusses its growth potential from 2011 onwards.
- a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the military EO/IR systems market from 2011-2021;
- analysis and forecasting underpinned by consultation with experts from within the field of military electro optical infrared (EO/IR) systems;
- 170 tables, charts and graphs that illustrate the changing dynamics of the military EO/IR systems market between 2011-2021;
- a global military EO/IR systems market forecast from 2011-2021;
- global submarket forecasts for 3 military EO/IR systems submarkets from 2011-2021;
- forecasts for 20 leading national military EO/IR systems markets from 2011-2021;
- profiles of 25 leading companies operating within the military EO/IR systems market, with mini-profiles of over 60 additional military EO/IR systems companies.
Title: The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2011-2021
Published: October, 2011
Price: US$ 2,664
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1 Military EO/IR Systems Market Overview
1.2 Drivers and Restraints of the Military EO/IR Systems Market
1.3 Report Benefits and Highlights
1.4 Report Structure
1.6 Global Military EO/IR Systems Market Forecast
1.7 Military EO/IR Systems Submarket Forecasts
1.8 Leading National Military EO/IR Systems Market Forecasts
2. INTRODUCTION TO THE MILITARY ELECTRO OPTICAL INFRARED (EO/IR) SYSTEMS MARKET
2.1 Types of Electro Optical Systems
2.1.1 Image Intensification Systems
2.1.2 Infrared Systems
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970