Dental Hygiene and Oral Care Market in US Examined in New iData Research Report Published by MarketPublishers.com08 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Recovering from the global economic recession, the U.S. dental hygiene and oral care market reached over USD 1.6 billion last year. Forecasts say the market, and the professional teeth whitening segment in particularly, will cross USD 2 billion mark by 2017, driven by the fast-growing digital caries/cavity detection, professional teeth whitening and fluoride varnish segments. In the U.S., dental caries/cavities affect more than 95% of the adult population.
New research report “U.S. Market for Dental Hygiene and Oral Care 2011” developed by iData Research offers a detailed and all-encompassing study of the U.S. market for dental hygiene and oral care. It covers market growth trends by segment, revenues by device type, forecasts through 2017, unit sales, average selling prices, market driving and limiting forces, as well as a granular competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.
The dental hygiene and oral care market comprises:
- air driven dental handpieces;
- electric dental handpieces;
- ultrasonic scalers;
- dental lasers;
- prophylaxis angles and prophylaxis pastes;
- professional teeth whitening products;
- oral irrigators;
- dental guards;
- professional fluoride products;
- digital caries detection devices.
Title: U.S. Market for Dental Hygiene and Oral Care 2011
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ 7,495
Reports on other Healthcare Equipment & Services Markets are also Available:
- European Markets for Ophthalmic Devices 2011 (Diagnostic & Invasive)
- Asia-Pacific Markets for Minimally Invasive Spinal Devices 2011 (Australia, Japan and South Korea)
- U.S. Market for Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair and Sports Medicine 2011
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at iData Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970