Sustainability in World Packaging Industry Examined in New iCD Research Report Published by MarketPublishers.com08 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Sustainable packaging registered impressive growth during 2008-2009, and has been immune to the economic downturn. Europe and the US represent the largest regions for sustainable packaging, together accounting for more than 70% of the global market. With sustainable packaging progressively becoming a mainstream global trend, several companies are adopting green packaging as a marketing tool. In addition, manufacturers are presently under pressure to use environment-friendly materials, and adopt methods that require low-energy consumption and reduce adverse environmental impact of packaging.
New market research report “Sustainability in the Global Packaging Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts” prepared by iCD Research analyzes how companies in the packaging industry perceive sustainability, featuring the opinions and forward looking statements of 232 industry executives related to the following:
- what sustainability means to the industry;
- factors driving sustainability measures;
- barriers confronting effective implementation of sustainability;
- sustainable and energy efficiency measures and their impact on profitability;
- metrics used for the measurement of sustainability performance;
- procurement of sustainable materials;
- demand for sustainable products and services, including markets expected to drive growth;
- changes anticipated in sustainability budgets and cost saving targets;
- methods of marketing green credentials and the use of media channels;
- sustainability leaders.
Title: Sustainability in the Global Packaging Industry 2011–2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts
Published: October, 2011
Price: US$ 2,000
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 SUSTAINABILITY IN THE PACKAGING INDUSTRY
3.1 Perception of sustainability
3.1.1 Perception of sustainability - buyers
3.1.2 Perception of sustainability - suppliers
3.1.3 Perception of sustainability - region
3.1.4 Perception of sustainability - turnover
3.2 Sustainability in business functions
3.2.1 Sustainability in business functions - buyers
3.2.2 Sustainability in business functions - suppliers
3.2.3 Sustainability in business functions - region
3.2.4 Sustainability in business functions - turnover
More new reports by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970