Comprehensive Biomet Company Profiles by iData Research Now Available at MarketPublishers.com03 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new cutting-edge iData Research analyses of Biomet profiles have been added to its catalogue.
Biomet is a large-scale company with presence all over the globe and trading its orthopedic implant products in the U.S., Europe, Asia and a number of emerging markets. It is one of the five largest orthopedic implant manufacturers in the world. Since its establishment Biomet has expanded into areas such as sports medicine and dental medical devices. Biomet distributed products in approximately 90 countries across the globe in the year of 2011 by that receiving billions in revenues.
The new profiles of Biomet present comprehensive overviews of Biomet's business activities in the various specters of healthcare industry. The studies offer in-depth analyses of the company's market share and presence in global markets.
Biomet profiles highlight:
- overview of the company history and current product divisions;
- summary of corporate financial metrics;
- review of recently approved products and the results of preliminary clinical trials;
- in-depth review of company SWOT;
- detailed look at the market share and performance of each division in various countries across the U.S., Europe and Asia.
New Biomet profiles include:
- Biomet Profile (Spine & Trauma): Global Market Share Analysis by Region, SWOT, Product Pipeline & Financials 2012
- Biomet Profile (Small Joints): Global Market Share Analysis by Region, SWOT, Product Pipeline & Financials 2012
- Biomet Profile (Large Joints): Global Market Share Analysis by Region, SWOT, Product Pipeline & Financials 2012
- Biomet Profile (Biomaterials): Global Market Share Analysis by region, SWOT, Product Pipeline & Financials 2012
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at iData Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970