Rise in Health Conscious Consumers to Boost the Organized Juice Market in India04 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Mumbai, India - Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd., a knowledge consulting solutions company, announces the launch of the report “Juice Market in India 2011”. The juice market in India has been growing steadily and with the increase in health conscious consumers, the market is expected to get a boost. Among the major segments in the market namely fruit drinks, nectar and 100 percent fruit juice, the fruit drinks market accounts for the maximum market share. The rising consumption of packaged products reflects the demand for the organized juice market.
Juice Market in India 2011
Published: October 2011
Price: US$ 400.00
- Healthy growth is expected in the Indian fruit juice market with more prominent presence of organized players;
- Fruit based beverage market can be categorised into: Sweetened drink;
- Fruit juice: Nectar (fruit content between 25% to 90%),
- The market is expected to see strong growth in the near future.
Fruit drink (maximum fruit content 30%);
100% fruit juice (100% fruit content).
Market Size: Fruit Beverages
- The top two players dominate the market with a substantial fraction of the market share;
- As many new products are being launched, companies are trying to create new segments for themselves;
- Due to increase in input costs there has been a price rise from the manufacturers; however, some of the players are likely to cut prices in order to gain market share.
Modern trade to boost growth;
Rise in disposable income.
Perceptions against packaged juice;
Lack of variation p and fluctuation in products.
New flavors and variants;
New Strategies are being adopted;
Advent of juice bars.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com