Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Analyzed in New Visiongain Report Published by MarketPublishers.com13 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Advancing technology coupled with increasing demand due to operational deployment overseas has been driving the growth of electronic warfare (EW) recently. Over the next ten years, among key factors expected to impact the global EW market will be the state of public finances, and as a result the size of military budgets. Despite being somewhat immune to large defence spending cuts, the EW market will be restrained by limited military procurement and upgrade contracts across a multitude of platforms. Nevertheless, the value of the EW market in 2011 is projected to reach USD 8.89 billion.
Economic and budgetary fears are less profound in emerging countries like India, China, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia. Though, the ability of these nations to continually increase their procurement of EW systems also depends on wider defence modernization programmes.
Report Key Insights:
- a comprehensive analysis of the global EW market with granular forecasts through 2021;
- analysis and forecasting underpinned by consultation with experts from within the field of EW;
- forecasts for 3 EW submarkets through 2021;
- forecasts for the 15 leading national EW markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections up to 2021;
- 142 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the EW market in detail up to 2021;
- a detailed SWOT analysis examining the market under consideration.
Title: The Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2011-2021
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 2,664
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1 Electronic Warfare Market Overview
1.2 Drivers and Restraints of the Electronic Warfare Market
1.3 Report Benefits and Highlights
1.4 Report Structure
1.6 Global Electronic Warfare Market Forecast
1.7 Electronic Warfare Submarket Forecasts
1.8 Leading National Electronic Warfare Market Forecasts
2. INTRODUCTION TO THE ELECTRONIC WARFARE MARKET
2.1 Electronic Warfare (EW)
2.2 Electronic Attack (EA)
2.2.1 Radar Jamming and Deception
2.2.2 Anti-Radiation Missiles (ARM)
2.2.3 Directed Energy (DE) Weapons
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Visiongain page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970