Asia Pacific to Be Next Epicentre in Global Solar PV Industry According to New Report Published by MarketPublishers.com07 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Global solar photovoltaic (PV) markets have been expanding rapidly over the last decade, and a similar market development is expected in years to come. However, it is evident that such a market growth will require continuous political support in some countries and expanding support in countries which have not been active supporters of PV so far.
Asia Pacific solar PV market, in particular, is poised to gain momentum in its installed capacity as the grid development progresses. Several innovative Asia pacific companies are expected to build new solar power farms in the region which will commercialize the clean electricity and will aid the market to approach towards grid parity. The cumulative installed capacity is projected to quadruple itself by 2015.
The new research report “Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook to 2015 - Asia Pacific the Next Epicentre in PV Industry” worked out by AM Mindpower Solutions offers granular and comprehensive analysis of the solar PV industry in various regions of the world, with a special focus on 12 major countries such as Germany, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Japan, Australia, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada and the US.
Key Report Topics:
- various countries’ feed-in-tariffs and their effect on the solar PV market;
- annual and cumulative PV installations along with PV power per capita (2006-2010);
- cell and module production in various countries (2006-2010);
- future outlook on the basis of assumed scenarios from (2011-2015);
- cause and effect relationship analysis between various industry factors;
- SWOT analysis of the solar PV industry and macro economic environment;
- segmentation on the basis of type of technology used, PV demand and shipments;
- competitive landscape.
Title: Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook to 2015 - Asia Pacific the Next Epicentre in PV Industry
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 1,900.00
1.1. Global Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Introduction
Solar Photovoltaic Technology
Benefits of Solar PV technology
Types of PV systems
1.2. Global Solar PV Market Value Chain
1.3. Global Solar PV Market Size, 2006-2010
To order the report or ask for free sample pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970