New Report Package “LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities” Published by MarketPublishers.com07 Oct 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Long Term Evolution (LTE) is the 4th generation (4G) technology aimed at providing better quality of service as compared to other 3rd generation (3G) and Wimax technology. LTE offers lower cost for users of mobile wireless with high data speed and improved bandwidth for network service providers.
Migrating cellular networks to 4G via the Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard and other supporting technologies is a monumental effort. Beyond the obvious radio planning and engineering is a huge effort in the areas of application planning, business operations planning, and technical planning. Developing effective strategies for success with LTE is the key to successful commercialization of 4G for all mobile network operators.
The new research package “LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities” developed by Mind Commerce Publishing is compiled of eight comprehensive research reports addressing LTE technology, market analysis, business case assessment, company overview, opportunity evaluation, application assessment, and more. The bundle of reports is a must-have for those focused on broadband wireless business, market, and technology.
Report Package Details:
Title: LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities
Published: October, 2011
Price: US$ 6,995.00
Reports Included into the Package:
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges & Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond
- The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure
- Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
- IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
To order the report package or ask for free sample pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970