New Up-to-Date Fixed Broadband Tariff Tracker Now Available at MarketPublishers.com30 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Which fixed broadband operator offers which speeds at what prices? Who offers the most competitive prices? What offers are available to the business and consumer markets?
New market research report “Fixed Broadband Tariff Tracker” developed by Tariff Consultancy Ltd examines all the key issues relative to fixed broadband segment and presents an in-depth review of details of 785 products including FTTH (both business and residential) offered by 81 operators in 52 countries across the world. From the geographical angle, the study covers:
- Africa: Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia
- Asia: Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore & Taiwan
- EU: All 27 Member States
- M. East: Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Non-EU: Albania, Bosnia, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey
Each operator is studied separately. Most up-to-date and comprehensive data is provided for each operator:
- type of product; business or residential or the same for both name of product;
- download and upload speed;
- inclusive allowance;
- connection cost;
- recurring cost;
- outside allowance cost.
Title: Fixed Broadband Tariff Tracker
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 1,319
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Tariff Consultancy page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970