Updated Patent Search Studies by GenericsWeb Recently Published by MarketPublishers.com29 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that updated in-demand GenericsWeb reports have been added to its catalogue.
The updated patent search reports are professional patent studies that not only identify relevant patents, but provide a full review, and offers comprehensive categorisation and interpretation of the patents.
Each patent search study features:
- detailed patent searching, covering the world's key territories;
- patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques;
- patent identification, categorisation and interpretation;
- patents grouped by patent family and assigned to development categories;
- manual filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- updates on a monthly basis, including changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation;
- hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers.
The list of updated patent search studies covers:
- Tocilizumab - Comprehensive patent search
- Rituximab - Comprehensive patent search
- Pegfilgrastim - Comprehensive patent search
- Hepatitis B Vaccine - Comprehensive patent search
More new and updated market reports by the publisher can be found at GenericsWeb page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970