Global Carpets and Rugs Market Reviewed in New Comprehensive Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com27 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The ongoing industrialization and urbanization of the developing countries, the changing lifestyles and increasing average income along with the growth of residential and non-residential construction make up the driving force behind the global carpet and rugs market. The key marketers on the global arena of handmade carpets include Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Persian countries, China and the US and some European countries. The global carpets market is set to grow and the trade volumes to reach very good results.
New market research report “Carpets and Rugs - Global” worked out by Global Research & Data Services is a detailed and comprehensive guide to the global market and production of carpets and rugs that covers in-depth knowledge on a number of separate regions and countries markets. The study encompasses information on:
- total market value for carpets and rugs, 2004-2010;
- total market volume for carpets and rugs, 2004-2010;
- market value and volume for carpets and rugs by type (flocked, knotted, tufted, other);
- forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016;
- country overviews, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business in various countries.
Title: Carpets and Rugs - Global
Price: US$ 23,944
Region-wise reports on carpets and rugs markets are also available:
- Carpets and Rugs- Europe
- Carpets and Rugs- Asia
- Carpets and Rugs- Western Europe
- Carpets and Rugs- Eastern Europe
- Carpets and Rugs- America
- Carpets and Rugs- Africa
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Global Research & Data Services page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970