New UK Consumer Goods Market Studies Recently Published by MarketPublishers.com26 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new in-demand IBISWorld reports on UK consumer goods markets have been added to its catalogue.
Each consumer goods market study presents in-depth and all-covering information on the reviewed product and the respective market. Each study covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry and discusses the key sensitivities, risks and success factors. Five year comprehensive market forecasts are the focus of the reports, along with growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
The list of new UK consumer goods market reports incorporates:
- Household Textile & Soft Furnishing Manufacturing in the UK
- Sugar Production in the UK
- Confectionery Wholesaling in the UK
- Jewellery & Related Article Manufacturing in the UK
- Yogurt & Similar Product Processing in the UK
- Textile Weaving & Finishing in the UK
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at IBISWorld page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970