New Report “Global Schizophrenia Prevalence, Companies Analysis & Drugs Forecast” Now Available at MarketPublishers.com16 Aug 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Schizophrenia diagnostics rate in United States is expected to reach nearly 4 mln by 2020. New drug pipeline launches are planned for 2011 including Lurasidone, Staccato, Cariprazine, Pimavanserin. With Zyprexa being the most successful product in the history of neuroscience, the sales of Abilify hit the rates in 2006 and it is anticipated that sales will cross US$ 2.5 Billion by 2014. However starting with 2012 the schizophrenia market is projected to witness a considerable decline.
New market research report “Global Schizophrenia Prevalence, Companies Analysis & Drugs Forecast (2010 – 2015)” prepared by Renub Research examines the past background, present situation and future prospects of the market for schizophrenia. It presents an in-depth market analysis covering:
- global schizophrenia market data for the period of 2004-2019;
- global schizophrenia patients analysis in 7 countries;
- top 10 schizophrenia drug brands (Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal, Abilify, Geodon, Lonasen, Serdolect, Invega, Fanapt, Saphris);
- top 3 schizophrenia depot formulations brands (Risperdal Consta, Invega Sustenna, Relprevv);
- pipeline developmental agents (Lurasidone, Staccato, Cariprazine, Pimavanserin);
- key companies strengths and weakness analysis in global schizophrenia.
Title: Global Schizophrenia Prevalence, Companies Analysis & Drugs Forecast (2010 – 2015)
Date: August, 2011
Price: US$ 850
To order the report or ask for free sample pages, please contact email@example.com
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970