Cord Blood, Embryonic and Adult Stem Cells Applications & Technologies - A Global Market Watch, 2009-201527 May 2011 • by Natalie Aster
Global stem cells market is forecasted to reach US$63.8 billion by 2015 from an estimated value of US$21.5 billion in 2010, exhibiting a triple fold growth rate during the period 2010-2015. The major application use in stem cells market is classified into oncology, cardiology, and bone & cartilage. Among the applications areas, neurology is forecasted to exert highest support to the stem cells market growth with a CAGR of 24.4% during 2010-2015. Hematology and diabetes are expected to lead the stem cell market during 2010-2015. Our study on the stem cell technologies reveals that cord blood banking and xenotransplantation are expected to lead the technologies during 2010-2015. Drug discovery and stem cell transplantation techniques are also expected to ground in the upcoming years.
The stem cell market is expected to witness a substantial growth in the upcoming years, with a CAGR of 24.2%, globally. Although North America will likely post highest market value by 2015, Asian economies are expected to maintain large CAGR of 27 percent during 2010-2015. The higher growth rate indicates improved industry investments in the Asia-Pacific region in comparison with North America and Europe, going ahead.
The report ‘Cord Blood, Embryonic and Adult Stem Cells Applications & Technologies - A Global Market Watch, 2009-2015’ by Axis Research Mind reviews the latest Stem Cells market trends with a perceptive to disclose the near-future growth prospects. An in-depth analysis across the geographic regions provides strategic business intelligence for life science and as well as healthcare sector investments. The study offers profitable investment strategies for stem cell banks, stem cells R&D organizations, pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and many more in preferred locations.
Published: May 2011
Price: US$ 4,710.00
Global market watch
Improving health consciousness in Europe will likely maintain the Union competent with Asia-Pacific/North America. India possesses the potential to occupy the leading position in stem cell market growth with a CAGR exceeding 28 percent through 2015. Spain, Sweden and Germany are anticipated to top among the European countries with an annual compounded growth rate of more than 27 percent respectively through 2010-2015. Latin American countries will not likely experience a massive growth rate in comparison with North American/Asian economies. Overall, emerging economies could tag higher growth rate stem cells market in the next few years.
New trends in stem cell technologies realized multidisciplinary research consortia among academic, medical, government and industry partners. Anticipating a boom in technological space, the consortia members are expected to be benefitted in the application front and in practicing stem-cell technology in life science arena.
Key Activities around Stem Cells Market:
- SPECIAL HUMAN CELLS DERIVED FROM STEM CELLS RESTORE MOVEMENT IN RATS WITH SPINAL CORD INJURY;
- ASTROCYTES DERIVED FROM HUMAN STEM CELLS IMPROVE THE LOCOMOTOR FUNCTIONS OF RATS WITH SPINAL CORD INJURY;
- CORD BLOOD AMERICA PURCHASE OF CORD BLOOD STEM CELLS STORED BY REPRODUCTIVE GENERATIVE INSTITUTE AN ILLINOIS FIRM;
- LIFESPAN OF BONE MARROW STEM CELLS PREDICTED THROUGH COMPUTER MODEL, SOLVES THE REGENERATIVE PROBLEMS;
- RECENT STUDY REVEAL A COMBINATION OF CELLASTIM AND OPTIFERRIN IS IDEAL FOR STEM CELL EXPANSION WHICH REPLACES NEED OF BLOOD PRODUCTS;
- SINGLE BLASTOMERE TECHNOLOGY SECURES PATENT TO GENERATE EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS ENSURING EMBRYO SAFETY;
- MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS TO IMPROVE THE DAMAGED CELLS AFTER HEART ATTACK;
- STEMCELLS, INC. COMPLETES SECOND TRIAL OF HUCNS-SC(R) NEURAL STEM CELLS, A POTENTIAL TREATMENT FOR MYELINATION DISORDER
& many more….
More information can be found in the report “Cord Blood, Embryonic and Adult Stem Cells Applications & Technologies - A Global Market Watch, 2009-2015” by Axis Research Mind.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com
Mrs. Alla Martin
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970