New Global and China Transport and Logistics Markets Analyses Published at MarketPublishers.com26 May 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new in-demand IBISWorld Inc analyses on global or China transport and logistics markets have been added to its catalogue.
The most recently published reports provide comprehensive analyses of global or Chinese transport and logistics markets, featuring the respective market’s scope, size, and disposition. Each review includes key growth trends, key statistics (industry revenue, industry gross product, employment, establishments, exports, imports, domestic demand and total wages), market segmentation, industry conditions. Forecast development scenario over the next five year period, the competitive environment including market shares and the key issues facing the industry are also incorporated in each study.
The list of new transport and logistics markets analyses comprises:
- Global Military Ship and Boat Building
- Global Marine Port Operation
- Global Logistics - Shipping
- Global Logistics - Couriers
- Global Logistics - Air Freight
- Global Civil Ship and Boat Building
- Air Transportation of Passengers in China
- Rail Transportation Equipment Manufacturing in China
- Rail Transportation of Freight in China
- Underground Rail and Subway Transportation in China
- Harbor and Port Operations for Freight Transportation in China
More new market research reports by IBISWorld Inc can be found at https://marketpublishers.com/members/ibisworld/info.html
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Alla Martin
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970