Internet Access in Brazil
Internet Access in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The internet access sector consists of the total Internet Service Revenue charged for the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections through both consumer and corporate channels. All revenues calculated are retail revenues exclusive of taxes.
- The Brazilian internet access market is forecast to generate total revenues of $7.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 4.4% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 167.9 million subscriptions in 2020.
- The 2020 decline can be attributed to lower prices for consumers as a result of COVID-19 as volume declined marginally in comparison to value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the internet access market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the internet access market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil internet access market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Brazil internet access market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Brazil internet access market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's internet access market?
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market rivalry
1.8. Competitive Landscape
2 MARKET OVERVIEW
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 MARKET DATA
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 MARKET OUTLOOK
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.3. What is the rationale for recent M&A activity?
7.4. How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
8 COMPANY PROFILES
8.1. Oi S.A.
8.2. America Movil, SA DE C.V.
8.3. Telefonica, S.A.
8.4. TIM Participacoes SA
9 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
Table 1: Brazil internet access market value: $ million, 2016-20(e)
Table 2: Brazil internet access market volume: thousand units, 2016-20(e)
Table 3: Brazil internet access market category segmentation: $ million, 2020(e)
Table 4: Brazil internet access market geography segmentation: $ million, 2020(e)
Table 5: Brazil internet access market value forecast: $ million, 2020-25
Table 6: Brazil internet access market volume forecast: thousand units, 2020-25
Table 7: Oi S.A.: key facts
Table 8: Oi S.A.: Key Employees
Table 9: America Movil, SA DE C.V.: key facts
Table 10: America Movil, SA DE C.V.: Key Employees
Table 11: America Movil, SA DE C.V.: Key Employees Continued
Table 12: Telefonica, S.A.: key facts
Table 13: Telefonica, S.A.: Key Employees
Table 14: Telefonica, S.A.: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: TIM Participacoes SA: key facts
Table 16: TIM Participacoes SA: Key Employees
Table 17: Brazil size of population (million), 2016-20
Table 18: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 19: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2016-20
Table 20: Brazil inflation, 2016-20
Table 21: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2016-20
Table 22: Brazil exchange rate, 2015-19
In 2012 alone the Brazilian Internet Access market had total revenues of $7,929.2 million, showing exceptional growth. In the 2008-2012 period, the market showed a promising Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.6% overall. With a predicted growth rate of 10.5% for the 2012-2017 period, the market will decelerate but still maintain double digit growth.
With MarketLine’s Internet Access in Brazil - Industry Profile you can analyse the forces influencing the market, the established and values and volumes as well as the forecasts for the future, and the key financials of the leading companies in the Internet Access Industry such as oi Sa-Adr, Universo Online SA and Telefonica S.A.