- The report contains detailed information about ZYTO Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ZYTO Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ZYTO Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ZYTO Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ZYTO Corp business.
About ZYTO Corp
Zyto Corp engages in the manufacture and distribution of bio-communication devices and software that facilitate communication between computers and the human body. The company operates in the United States.
Products and Services
The companys products include a biocommunication tool, which consists of software and hardware that is sold to distributors of nutritional supplement products. This product is called the Compass and its primary function is to assist customers of nutritional supplement products to make their buying decisions. The Healthcare Professional line-up of ZYTO products, sold to healthcare professionals, include the PRO, the Balance 5.0, and EVOX 5.0.
The EVOX, sold to healthcare professionals, is designed to facilitate perception reframing. Perception reframing is a technique that facilitates a way to seeing a circumstance, an opportunity, a problem, or a relationship. The primary feedback comes from voice. The person speaks of any topic, circumstances, opportunities, challenges, or relationships. The EVOX records the energy of the voice and plots it into what is called a Perception Index or PI. The PI gives the person a visual image of their perception as it pertains to the topic discussed.
In terms of EVOX, a static perception is reflected, when speaking of one topic multiple times results in a PI that is the same, or very similar. With EVOX it is possible to painlessly shift, or reframe perception at a conscious and subconscious level. Perception reframing allows for a mature or functional reality and is used to improve any aspect of human performance. The Compass is sold to distributors of nutritional supplement products.
The companys sales channels include the United States, Canada, Latin America, China, South Africa, Australia, and Europe.
The companys competitors include GTech and BioMeridian International, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZYTO CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZYTO CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZYTO CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZYTO CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZYTO CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ZYTO Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ZYTO Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ZYTO Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ZYTO Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ZYTO Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. ZYTO CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZYTO CORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZYTO CORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZYTO CORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZYTO CORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZYTO CORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ZYTO Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ZYTO Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ZYTO Corp Major Shareholders
ZYTO Corp History
ZYTO Corp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ZYTO Corp Offices and Representations
ZYTO Corp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ZYTO Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ZYTO Corp Capital Market Snapshot
ZYTO Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ZYTO Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ZYTO Corp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ZYTO Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ZYTO Corp 1-year Stock Charts
ZYTO Corp 5-year Stock Charts
ZYTO Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ZYTO Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ZYTO Corp Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?