- The report contains detailed information about Zix Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zix Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zix Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zix Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zix Corp. business.
About Zix Corp.
Zix Corporation provides Internet-based applications in a Software-as-a-Service (Saas) model. The companys applications connect, protect and deliver information in a secure manner, enabling the use of the Internet for applications requiring a high level of security in the healthcare, financial services, insurance, and government sectors. It has operations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The company operates in two segments, Email Encryption and e-Prescribing.
The Email Encryption Service is a secure messaging service, which allows an enterprise to use policy-driven rules to determine which emails should be sent to comply with regulations or corporate policy. It is primarily offered as a hosted-service solution, for which customers pay an annual service subscription.
The company's Email Encryption Service provides a solution that analyzes and encrypts email communications. It also provides related advisory, installation, customization and training services.
The Email Encryption Service provides a user the ability to deliver encrypted email to any Email user at any Email address by using the ZixCorp Best Method of Delivery protocol that automatically determines the direct and appropriate means of delivery, based on the senders and recipients communications environment and preferences. The service supports various encrypted email delivery mechanisms, including S/MIME, TLS, OpenPGP, push delivery and secure portal delivery.
The companys Email Encryption Service employs a centralized directory of users called the ZixDirectory. The ZixDirectory operates as a global community for email encryption, and contains approximately 20 million user email addresses.
In healthcare, the companys Email Encryption Service is used by approximately 30 Blue Cross Blue Shield organizations and approximately 1,000 hospitals. In the financial services sector, it serves approximately 1,200 banks, credit unions and farm credit associations, as well as all of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) regulators. The company also provides service to approximately 25 state governments covering various state agencies in those states.
Competition: The company's competitors include IronPort (acquired by Cisco Systems Inc.); PGP Corporation; Proofpoint; Trend Micro; Voltage Security; Secure Computing (acquired by McAfee, Inc.); Echoworx; Sigaba Corporation (acquired by Proofpoint); Certified Mail; Authentica (acquired by EMC Corporation); Tumbleweed Communications Corp. (acquired by Axway); and DataMotion.
The e-Prescribing segment consists of a single product line named PocketScript, which is an electronic prescribing service that allows physicians to use a handheld device to prescribe drugs and transmit the prescription electronically to any pharmacy. The e-Prescribing application can be used as a technology platform to deliver related products and additional point-of-care services.
The company designs and develops its e-Prescribing solution and distributes it directly to physicians and healthcare institutions through payor relationships. It has entered into sponsorship programs whereby health insurance companies (payors), have agreed to provide the e-Prescribing devices for various periods of time to associated physicians.
PocketScript service works with a handheld wireless Personal Data Assistant (PDA) or a browser to provide physicians with the ability to write and transmit prescriptions directly to any pharmacy. In addition, providers can view available patient drug histories obtained from third parties for the purpose of confirming that prescriptions are being filled and safeguarding against duplication of therapies. The system also identifies generics and preferred drugs for multiple formularies enabling providers to choose the most appropriate option. The prescription drug database, which PocketScript provides under license from a third party, provides information on various drugs available, including drug-to-drug interactions, drug-allergy interactions and a drug reference guide.
Competition: The company's competitors include AllScripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions, Dr. First, Inc., iScribe, Prematics, and RxNT. It also identifies competition from GE Healthcare and McKesson Corporation.
The companys partners include Google Inc., MessageLabs, Inc. (acquired by Symantec), SecureWorks, Inc., Webroot, M86 Security, and Code Green Networks.
Zix Corporation was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZIX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZIX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZIX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZIX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZIX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zix Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zix Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zix Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zix Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zix Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZIX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZIX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZIX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZIX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZIX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZIX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zix Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zix Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zix Corp. Major Shareholders
Zix Corp. History
Zix Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zix Corp. Offices and Representations
Zix Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zix Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zix Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Zix Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Zix Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zix Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zix Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zix Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Zix Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Zix Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zix Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zix Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?