- The report contains detailed information about Xedar Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Xedar Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Xedar Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Xedar Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Xedar Corporation business.
About Xedar Corporation
Xedar Corporation provides strategic consulting services, aerial imagery, and critical infrastructure information and systems.
The company operates through two segments, including Information Technology and Geographical Information Systems.
Information Technology Consulting segment
The Information Technology Consulting segment provides strategic consulting services to the national intelligence community and the department of defense; and independent verification and validation, information assurance, and consulting services to various federal agencies. This segment serves the U.S. Agency for international development and the U.S. State Department as a subcontractor.
Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
The Geographical Information Systems segment collects digital aerial photographs of various areas within the United States through the ownership and lease of airplanes, processes these images to correct errors, links the images to form larger-scale imagery, improves the resulting images, and sells them to commercial and government customers; and provides land database products and production services related to the creation or enhancement of land queries, reports, and digital maps.
The segment production services provide data editing and enhancement, scanning, data conversion, data integration, and custom mapping, which are used by the customers to convert existing GIS data into a digital format, extract information from aerial imagery, or to integrate disparate data sets. This segment serves the Bureau of Land Management, the Bureau of Reclamation, and the National Park Service, as well as oil and gas customers.
The company's government customers include counties, states, and the federal government. The majority of the company's GIS customers include multi-national and national oil and gas exploration companies. In 2008, the company's major customers were Digital Globe, Inc. and DIA Sudden Capital.
The company's competitors include InfoPipe Inc., Divestco Inc., Geographic Technologies Group, LandWorks, Inc., WhiteStar, Inc., and Environmental Systems Research Institute. The company's consulting segment competes with CACI, SAIC, STG, ManTech, NCI Information Services and Stanley Associates.
Xedar Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XEDAR CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XEDAR CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XEDAR CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XEDAR CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XEDAR CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Xedar Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Xedar Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Xedar Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Xedar Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Xedar Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. XEDAR CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XEDAR CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XEDAR CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XEDAR CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XEDAR CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XEDAR CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Xedar Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Xedar Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Xedar Corporation Major Shareholders
Xedar Corporation History
Xedar Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Xedar Corporation Offices and Representations
Xedar Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Xedar Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Xedar Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Xedar Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Xedar Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Xedar Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Xedar Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Xedar Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Xedar Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Xedar Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Xedar Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Xedar Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?