- The report contains detailed information about Workstream Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Workstream Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Workstream Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Workstream Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Workstream Inc. business.
About Workstream Inc.
Workstream Inc. provides software and services for human capital management (HCM) in the United States of America and Canada. HCM is the process by which companies recruit, train, compensate, evaluate performance, motivate, and retain their employees.
The company operates in two segments, Enterprise Workforce Services and Career Networks.
ENTERPRISE WORKFORCE SERVICES SEGMENT
The Enterprise Workforce Services Segment offers a suite of HCM software solutions, which includes performance management, compensation management, development, recruitment, benefits administration and enrollment, succession planning, and employee awards and discounts programs.
The Workstream TalentCenter provides a unified view of its offerings. It is a role-based talent management portal that provides single sign-on authentication to licensed applications and services. Through a standard Web browser, companies have access to its on-demand applications and can turn on those they need, when they need them.
Workstream Performance enables organizations to translate business strategy into an aligned set of operational goals, provide real-time visibility and reporting on goal status, assess employee performance, and gather employee feedback across the organization. These products supply the tools and information required to manage organizational performance, including goal setting, alignment, cascading and linkage; self, peer, multi-rater and 360 degree performance assessments; on-demand tracking and reporting of performance against established metrics; and the collaboration and evaluation capabilities necessary to assess results. The solution is also integrated with Workstream Compensation to help support organization's pay-for-performance programs. Performance applications include achievement, for aligning individual performance with top-level business goals, automating the process of managing, monitoring and assessing individual employee performance and integrating performance data into the compensation planning process; development, for assessing, developing and mentoring specific competencies and behaviors with self-assessments, 180 degree, 360 degree and multi-rater assessments; and employee surveys, for gathering employee feedback across the entire organization, analyzing and communicating the results.
Workstream Compensation is a set of products that enable management of various types of enterprise compensation, including salary, merit increases, variable pay, and stock awards. Its compensation planning products are designed to provide managers and compensation professionals with the information and online decision support tools necessary to help them make informed, policy-based pay decisions. Compensation applications include focal planning, for annual salary, basic variable pay and stock evaluation across the enterprise during a pre-determined planning window; off cycle planning, for evaluating individual employees throughout the year based on effective hiring dates or ad hoc needs; advanced variable pay, for formulaic variable pay plans that are administered throughout the year; and total rewards statements, a Web-based product for employees to access, view, model, and manage their corporate-sponsored financial benefits.
Workstream Development is designed to allow organizations to improve the value of their workforce. Workstream Development combines individual development planning (IDP), a competency-based assessment and development process with integrated succession planning and organizational charting capabilities, based on the Workstream Competency Dictionary, which includes approximately 10,000 technical, 60 behavioral competencies, and approximately 600 behavioral-based interview questions for approximately 1,500 job titles. Development capabilities include individual development plans (IDP); competency assessment of both employee competency and behavioral levels; competency definitions; competency health and ranking reports; career development; workstream succession planning; successors; succession plan reports; and organizational charting.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WORKSTREAM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WORKSTREAM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WORKSTREAM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WORKSTREAM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WORKSTREAM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Workstream Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Workstream Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Workstream Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Workstream Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Workstream Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WORKSTREAM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WORKSTREAM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WORKSTREAM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WORKSTREAM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WORKSTREAM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WORKSTREAM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Workstream Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Workstream Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Workstream Inc. Major Shareholders
Workstream Inc. History
Workstream Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Workstream Inc. Offices and Representations
Workstream Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Workstream Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Workstream Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Workstream Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Workstream Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Workstream Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Workstream Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Workstream Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Workstream Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Workstream Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Workstream Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Workstream Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?