- The report contains detailed information about Wizzard Software Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wizzard Software Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wizzard Software Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wizzard Software Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wizzard Software Corporation business.
About Wizzard Software Corporation
Wizzard Software Corporation provides software products and services for the speech recognition and text-to-speech technology, podcasting, and the home healthcare industry.
The company operates in three segments Software, Healthcare, and Media Services.
The Software segment engages primarily in the development, sale, and service of custom and packaged computer software products.
The Healthcare segment operates primarily in the home healthcare and healthcare staffing services in Wyoming and Montana.
The Media Services provides podcast hosting, content management tools and advertising services.
Products and Services
Podcasting Hosting and Media Services: The company provides a Web based podcast distribution platform for podcast producers wanting to broadcast their audio or video show to people worldwide, in most cases through RSS distribution. It hosts approximately 1 million podcast episodes for approximately 12,000 podcast producers and distributes them to approximately 18 million monthly audience members. In 2009, the company distributed approximately 1.4 billion podcast episodes.
Speech Tools & Engine: The company markets IBM and AT&T developer tools through agreements with those companies and receives a portion of the licensing fees collected. It offers Text-To-Speech Engines from IBM and AT&T to software developers and businesses worldwide, as well as speech recognition engines from IBM. It receives payments for each copy/license distributed by its customers and in turn, pays a percentage of that payment to IBM or AT&T.
Home Healthcare Services: Interim HealthCare of Wyoming is a state licensed and Medicare certified home health agency. In addition, Interim HealthCare of Wyoming provides temporary staffing of healthcare professionals to facilities across the states of Wyoming and Montana.
The companys competitors include Nuance, Loquendo, and Fonix.
Wizzard Software Corporation was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wizzard Software Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wizzard Software Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wizzard Software Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wizzard Software Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wizzard Software Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIZZARD SOFTWARE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wizzard Software Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wizzard Software Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wizzard Software Corporation Major Shareholders
Wizzard Software Corporation History
Wizzard Software Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wizzard Software Corporation Offices and Representations
Wizzard Software Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wizzard Software Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wizzard Software Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Wizzard Software Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Wizzard Software Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wizzard Software Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wizzard Software Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wizzard Software Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Wizzard Software Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Wizzard Software Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wizzard Software Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wizzard Software Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?