- The report contains detailed information about Wipro Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wipro Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wipro Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wipro Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wipro Ltd. business.
About Wipro Ltd.
Wipro Limited provides a range of IT services, software solutions, IT consulting, business process outsourcing, or BPO, services and research and development services in the areas of hardware and software design to companies worldwide.
The company conducts its operations through four business segments, including IT Services, IT Products, Consumer Care and Lighting, and Others.
The IT Services segment provides a range of IT and IT enabled services which includes IT consulting, custom application design, development, re-engineering and maintenance, systems integration, package implementation, technology infrastructure outsourcing, BPO services and research and development services in the areas of hardware and software design.
Enterprise Solutions Business
The company provides a range of enterprise solutions primarily to Fortune 1000 and Global 500 companies to business needs. Its services range from Enterprise Application Services (CRM, ERP, e-Procurement and SCM), to e-Business solutions. The companys enterprise solutions have served clients from a range of industries including Energy and Utilities, Retail, Financial Services, Technology, Media and Entertainment and Healthcare.
Development The company offers application development processes over a range of technology areas that include client or server applications, object-oriented software, Internet or intranet applications and mainframe applications. It manages the entire program including use case elaboration, enterprise architecture, system design, and development and testing. The company develops a customizable and re-configurable Web-based solution for processing and tracking claims and enrolling members and service providers.
Re-engineering and maintenance: The company studies a clients business processes and existing systems and converts or redevelops them to improve efficiency and reduce costs. The company maintains legacy software applications that require frequent upgrades. The company's maintenance services also support a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be divided between the various organizations depending on the criticality of the requests.
Enterprise business integration (EBI) services: The company implements EBI solutions for fortune 500 companies across various domains addressing complex integration needs spanning geographies. Its service offerings in EBI help to maximize benefits from investments in existing systems, enable business change through underlying information technology systems, provide global enterprise visibility of information and business processes, extend supply chain visibility and reduce systems/IT total cost of ownership.
Business technology services: The company performs application management services through factory model and unified security solutions for the lifecycle of audit, legal compliance, security management services and managed services for technology domain, business intelligence portals and content management.
Business intelligence and data warehousing: The company develops strategies and implement solutions for its clients to manage multiple sources of data for use in their decision-making processes.
Package implementation: The company designs, implements, and maintains client specific solutions.
Consulting: The company provides consulting services for specific areas of businesses.
Testing Services: The company operates as an Offshore Testing Services provider worldwide. The companys service portfolio in testing covers many user needs from product concept to deployment, and across the stages of the product/ application life cycle.
Research and Development Services
The company is a third party research and development services provider. The company has product development teams for Telecom (Equipment makers, device makers, service providers), Computing (Hardware, software, storage vendors), Embedded (Consumer Electronics, Automotive Electronics, Medical Devices, Aerospace, Industrial Automation etc.) and Semiconductors.
The companys services include:
Engineering Design Services:
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIPRO LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIPRO LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIPRO LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIPRO LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIPRO LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wipro Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wipro Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wipro Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wipro Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wipro Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WIPRO LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIPRO LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIPRO LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIPRO LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIPRO LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIPRO LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wipro Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wipro Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wipro Ltd. Major Shareholders
Wipro Ltd. History
Wipro Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wipro Ltd. Offices and Representations
Wipro Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wipro Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wipro Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Wipro Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Wipro Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wipro Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wipro Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wipro Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Wipro Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Wipro Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wipro Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wipro Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?