- The report contains detailed information about Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. business.
About Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd.
Winsonic Digital Media Group, Ltd. operates as a digital media distribution solutions company. The companys network, the WinSonic Digital Cable Systems Network (the Network) enables users to view, interact, and listen to all types of audio, online video and digital TV, in full screen format.
WinSonic facilities-based products and services in out of franchise markets enable communications companies, such as Verizon Communication, Inc., to partner with WinSonic to provide services to their customers. Other services include high-end consulting services in the areas of programming, audio research and engineering, as well as digital transport worldwide telecommunications services for film and television. The companys Network concentrates on carrier-class high-speed connectivity solutions that bring together a facility around the country along with network, multimedia and content distribution communication services to its customers.
The company operates in four segments that include the Digital Media Group, the Integrated Services Group, the Digital Distribution Group, and the WinSonic Diversity Group.
The company consolidates business and financial activity of its various subsidiary companies and operating divisions with in the respective business segment. The business activities associated with the development, marketing and sale of digital media & entertainment products and services of WinSonic Digital Media Group, Ltd., and the Digital Store comprises the Digital Media Group business segment. The business activities of WinSonic Digital Cable Systems Network, Ltd. (WDCSN) comprise the Digital Distribution Group business segment. The business activities of Tytess Design & Development, LLC and Automated Interiors, LLC comprise the Integrated Services Group business segment. The business activities of WinSonic Diversity, LLC comprise the WinSonic Diversity Group business segment.
DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP
The Digital Media Group business segment creates and licenses digital content from artists and media companies to deliver voice, video, and data products and services to its customers on a global basis. The Digital Media Group would be responsible for identifying product, service and web based applications, defining the solution, product development and management, sales, marketing, channel management, network security, database management, hosting, and other integration and customer support operations.
The company intends to commercially launch a 3D virtual city (the WinSonic City), which includes retail, commercial and residential buildings, roads, airports, sports arenas, and other environmental and geographic elements. The WinSonic metaverse and on-line shopping application utilizes simple user interfaces and point and click controls.
The Digital Store provides service to downtown Atlanta, specifically those in need of convenience for uploading, developing and printing digital photographs and activating mobile phone services. In addition, the Digital Store would provide consumers with access to a selection of digital products and services including: digital photography; digital printing; mobile phone services; music downloads; on-line storage; video conferencing; digital content development; music lab for mixing and mastering; and film, video and photo editing.
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION GROUP
The Digital Distribution Group business segment maintains and runs the companys facilities-based network (the Network). The Network concentrates on carrier-class, high-speed, digital connectivity solutions.
The company, as a carriers' communications solutions provider, can offer facilities−based products and services to communications companies such as Verizon, SBC, Time Warner, MCI, Level 3, AOL, MSN and Sony. The company also provides other services, including high−end consulting services in the areas of programming, software development, communications research and engineering, as well as, digital transport worldwide and digital distribution services for film and television. The company concentrates on carrier−class high−speed connectivity solutions that br
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WINSONIC DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. History
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Winsonic Digital Media Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?