- The report contains detailed information about WidePoint Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for WidePoint Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The WidePoint Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes WidePoint Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of WidePoint Corp. business.
About WidePoint Corp.
WidePoint Corporation provides technology-based products and services to the government sector and commercial markets in the United States.
The companys three business segments include Wireless Mobility Management; Cybersecurity Solutions; and Consulting Services and Products.
Wireless Mobility Management
The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary iSYS LLC (iSYS), develops managed solutions that take the pain out of managing wireless telecommunications (telecom) expenses and devices. The company works with carriers to build a complement of services that work in its clients interest. It provides various reports that provide data for periodic reviews and strategic decision-making. It offers solutions and proprietary intellectual property (IP) in mobile and wireless full life cycle management solutions
The companys Web-based portal allows its clients to view where their assets are located throughout their organization. By understanding the types of devices that are deployed and how they are used, its clients can manage their inventory and control new procurements. It also secures its clients valuable telecom assets. The company builds solutions that ensure the privacy of both corporate and personal information. Its centralized approach helps to prevent security breaches and ensure that information resides with in its clients organization instead of with in individual user populations.
The company provides cybersecurity solutions with specific subject matter expertise, U.S. government certifications and authorizations, and IP in identity management and information assurance services utilizing certificate-based security solutions.
The company also provides an analysis of an organizations business and technical policies across application and data resources for the implementation of various devices, such as smart cards, security tokens, cell phones and personal computers, and implementing these capabilities by incorporating higher levels of automated infrastructure. Its implementation enables an organization to deploy an operational capability, providing identification and authorization of users and devices, securing of sensitive data, time-stamping and archiving of data, and an auditable process flow. Further, its credentials used to accomplish these requirements are interoperable with any other U.S. federal agency or organization choosing to accept U.S. federally-compliant credentials.
The company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Operational Research Consultants (ORC) is certified by the federal government to facilitate public access to the services offered by Government agencies through the use of information technologies, including on-line access to computers for purposes of reviewing, retrieving, providing, and exchanging information. The companys digital certificate credentials are authorized to provide individual or business identity information for use by the Department of Defense (DoD), FirstGov, and participating U.S. Government agencies. These credentials can be used to authenticate to government and organization Web sites containing sensitive but unclassified information; contract for the purchase of goods or services; verify the identity of electronic mail correspondents; verify the identity of Web/ application servers; verify the identity of individuals accessing data servers; and verify the integrity of software and documents posted on data servers.
The companys digital certificate credential services include the Department of Defense External Certificate Authority, Access Certificates for Electronic Services, and the General Services Administration Shared Service Provider.
Consulting Services and Products
The company offers a range of consulting services and products to support its clients information technology (IT) needs. Through the combination of select products that the company offers along with its consultants subject matter expertise it provides its clients with a selection of IT integrated consulting services. Among these services are:
IT Architecture and Planning: The company offers IT architecture and planning services
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIDEPOINT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIDEPOINT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIDEPOINT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIDEPOINT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIDEPOINT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. WidePoint Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of WidePoint Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of WidePoint Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. WidePoint Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. WidePoint Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WIDEPOINT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIDEPOINT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIDEPOINT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIDEPOINT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIDEPOINT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIDEPOINT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
WidePoint Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
WidePoint Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
WidePoint Corp. Major Shareholders
WidePoint Corp. History
WidePoint Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
WidePoint Corp. Offices and Representations
WidePoint Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
WidePoint Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
WidePoint Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
WidePoint Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
WidePoint Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
WidePoint Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
WidePoint Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
WidePoint Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
WidePoint Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
WidePoint Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
WidePoint Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
WidePoint Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?