- The report contains detailed information about Webb Interactive Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Webb Interactive Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Webb Interactive Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Webb Interactive Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Webb Interactive Services Inc. business.
About Webb Interactive Services Inc.
Webb Interactive Services, Inc., through ownership of securities in Jabber, Inc., engages in the development of extensible instant messaging software for enterprises, government agencies, carriers and service providers and distribution partners that require real-time communication and collaboration solutions. Jabbers products are based on the standardized extensible message and presence protocol, XMPP, developed by the Jabber.org open-source movement. Jabber instant messaging solutions differ from packaged and consumer instant messaging solutions in their ability to support and to be integrated with other applications and services.
Instant messaging (IM) combines communication, presence awareness and convenience to provide users with the opportunity for personal real-time interaction. IM adds to e-mail and telephone communications technologies presence management, buddy lists and collaboration on a small or large scale. IM enables users to know when someone is available for a conversation; buddy list management allows individuals to vary their availability for interaction depending on who is seeking to communicate with them; and presence management can extend beyond the desktop to mobile devices, allowing for find me, follow me services.
Financial Services: Financial services firms, including investment banks, brokerages, commodity traders, and hedge funds depend on timely information to speed the throughput and volume of financial transactions and to gain a competitive edge. Jabbers solutions are used to build real-time transactional trading systems and delivering up-to-the-minute information to the financial services work force.
Government Agencies: Government agencies, including federal intelligence agencies and state agencies, are deploying Jabbers solutions to facilitate real-time communication exchange between intra- and inter-agency users. These agencies are able to bridge the gap between traditional independent sources of information, knitting together the right people at the right time, which may be particularly useful in times of crisis.
Carriers and Service Providers: Carriers and service providers, including land-line and mobile telecommunication providers and Internet service providers, use Jabbers solution to provide IM services for their customers. Deployments by carriers and service providers typically require customization and integration services.
Technology OEMs: Technology companies who create and sell their own technology solutions use Jabbers solutions to extend real-time presence information into their core products.
Jabber.org technology is based on open-source development taking place at www.jabber.org. As an open-source movement, anyone can leverage and contribute to the future of Jabber.org. Jabber IM is based on modular software design which facilitates quick integration of new server logic and business practices, as well as the development of new IM-based applications.
Jabber IM, like e-mail, is based on a network of distributed servers which communicate with each other. As a system Jabber IM would be better able to accommodate differing business models, development of value-added applications and use in an application service provider environment.
Jabber.org uses XML technology for transmitting presence and messaging status in order to have a standards-based structured document as part of the native protocol of the messaging platform. By standardizing on XML, Jabber IM systems have improved cross-platform compatibility and the ability to create improve applications around the concepts of message warehousing, message mining and anything that requires the routing of structured content.
Webb Interactive Services, Inc. was founded in 1994 as Online Systems Services, Inc. and changed its name to Webb Interactive Services, Inc. in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Webb Interactive Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Webb Interactive Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Webb Interactive Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Webb Interactive Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Webb Interactive Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEBB INTERACTIVE SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Webb Interactive Services Inc. History
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Webb Interactive Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Webb Interactive Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Webb Interactive Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Webb Interactive Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Webb Interactive Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Webb Interactive Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?