- The report contains detailed information about Wanted Technologies Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wanted Technologies Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wanted Technologies Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wanted Technologies Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wanted Technologies Corporation business.
About Wanted Technologies Corporation
Wanted Technologies Corporation provides insight and analysis solutions based on hiring demand in the United States and Canada. Its product lines include market intelligence suite that comprises WANTED Market Segmentation, WANTED Market Potential, WANTED Market Share, WANTED Market Intel Reports, and WANTED Prospect Universe File products, which provide data that allows managers to understand the size of its market based on recruitment spending, its relative share of that spending, and the ranking and distribution of spending by industry categories, occupational categories, and size of business. The company also offers business intelligence suite that consists of WANTED Account Data Hygiene, which eliminates duplicate records in clients account and matches records to a third party business data file; and WANTED Gap Analysis that produces a segment wise report of high-priority accounts for clients' sales teams. Its sales productivity suite primarily consists of WANTED Web Leads for sales representatives; WANTED Sales Lead Scores; and WANTED Analytics MEDIA for gathering and organizing the data that appears on online job boards. In addition, Wanted Technologies Corporation provides financial research solutions, such as Analytics EQUITY RESEARCH software as a service solution; WANTED Hiring Demand Indicators, which measures the number of jobs that employers in a market sector are attempting to fill; and Hiring Demand Microdata, a set of historical data. Further, the company offers Analytics GOVERNMENT, which provides public and private sector economists with the hiring demand of individual companies within a geographical area, or by occupation. It serves media, staffing, government, and financial services sectors. Wanted Technologies Corporation was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Quebec City, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wanted Technologies Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wanted Technologies Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wanted Technologies Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wanted Technologies Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wanted Technologies Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WANTED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wanted Technologies Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wanted Technologies Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wanted Technologies Corporation Major Shareholders
Wanted Technologies Corporation History
Wanted Technologies Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wanted Technologies Corporation Offices and Representations
Wanted Technologies Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wanted Technologies Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wanted Technologies Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Wanted Technologies Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Wanted Technologies Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wanted Technologies Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wanted Technologies Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wanted Technologies Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Wanted Technologies Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Wanted Technologies Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wanted Technologies Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wanted Technologies Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?