- The report contains detailed information about Vringo, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vringo, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vringo, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vringo, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vringo, Inc. business.
About Vringo, Inc.
Vringo, Inc., a development stage company, provides a platform that allows users to create, download, and share mobile entertainment content in the form of video ringtones for mobile phones. The company's solution includes a suite of mobile and PC-based tools. It has a library of approximately 4,000 video ringtones that it provides for its users.
The company's product consists of four primary components: the Vringo Mobile Application; the Vringo WAP Site; the Vringo Web site; and the Vringo Studio.
The Vringo Mobile Application: The companys application allows the user to engage in an entertaining, and social video ringtone experience. The application includes various features, such as ability for users to set their own personal video ringtones and to create their own video ringtone with their cameras; VringForward technology, which enables users to share video ringtones with friends; gallery-based content browsing of video ringtones; push technology which allows users to subscribe to content channels and have their video ringtone automatically updated; and compatibility with Symbian, Sony Ericsson, Java, Windows Mobile, Android, and Blackberry operating systems.
The Vringo WAP Site: The company has developed a WAP version of the service that provides a streamlined experience for mobile users who can access the WAP site from the browsers on their mobile phones. In particular, this service includes the following features, subject to the handsets technical capabilities: download and purchase video ringtones; choose a VringForward clip that other users with its application would see when they receive a call; and share video ringtones with friends.
The Vringo Web site: The company allows its users to browse and choose their video ringtones on a personal computer from its Web site (www.vringo.com), and deliver content from its Web site to their mobile phone. The companys Web site includes the following features for users: choose and purchase video ringtones; upload video content stored on their PCs and to create personal video ringtones; engage in social behavior, such as setting up VringForward, inviting friends to its service and posting clips to Facebook and other social networks; manage their accounts; and automatic synchronization with the mobile application on the users phone or WAP account.
The Vringo Studio: The Vringo Studio is an extension of its Web site that allows users to access video from multiple Web sites or from their computer and then edit and send these video clips to their mobile phones as customized video ringtones. The company is able to create customized versions of the Vringo Studio for specific content partners and mobile carriers that search a pre-defined set of content. On the Vringo Studio, users may transform user-generated or other video from the Web into personalized video ringtones; import clips into their collection via its application or its WAP site; and share clips via SMS messaging or email and post clips to social networks.
Sales, Marketing and Distribution:
The company markets its service through three primary channels: mobile carriers, content aggregators and owners, and handset manufacturers. Users can also access its service directly from its Web site or WAP site. The company is also engaged in direct consumer marketing.
On September 20, 2010, Vringo, Inc. announced the signing of an agreement with Tiesto to co-develop new video ringtone content.
The company faces competition from companies, such as Monikker and Emotive whose Ringjam service provides real time phone-to-phone push audio-only ringtones; and from companies like myvtones that offers a video ringtone application for unlocked iPhones. Its other indirect competitors include ringtone and video ringtone resellers, such as Jamster, a division of Fox Mobile, and Thumbplay. It also identifies competition from companies, such as GigaFone and Zad Mobile, who offer an advertising platform centered on video ringtones.
Vringo, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VRINGO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VRINGO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VRINGO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VRINGO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VRINGO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vringo, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vringo, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vringo, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vringo, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vringo, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VRINGO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VRINGO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VRINGO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VRINGO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VRINGO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VRINGO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vringo, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vringo, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vringo, Inc. Major Shareholders
Vringo, Inc. History
Vringo, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vringo, Inc. Offices and Representations
Vringo, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vringo, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vringo, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vringo, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Vringo, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vringo, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vringo, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vringo, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vringo, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vringo, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vringo, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vringo, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?