- The report contains detailed information about Voltaire Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Voltaire Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Voltaire Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Voltaire Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Voltaire Limited business.
About Voltaire Limited
Voltaire Ltd. engages in the design and development of scale-out computing fabrics for data centers, high performance computing, and cloud computing environments.
Products and Technologies
Scale-out InfiniBand Platforms
InfiniBand is switched fabric interconnect for servers. The companys scale-out InfiniBand switches allow applications to run faster. The company offers a range of scale-out InfiniBand switches that vary in the number of available ports and capabilities in order to address the specific needs of its customers, including scalability and integration with other data center technologies:
Scale-out Ethernet Platforms: Voltaires scale-out 10Gb Ethernet offering enables users to use from a far more scalable, lower latency and virtualized switch fabric. In October 2009, the company announced the availability of Vantage 8500, its 10Gb Ethernet low latency switch. Both IBM and HP include the Vantage 8500 in their data center products portfolios.
The companys software solutions offer the following functionality:
Application Acceleration Software: The companys application acceleration software includes software packages, such as Voltaire Messaging Accelerator (VMA), Voltaire Messaging Service (VMS), and OpenMPI Accelerator (OMA). These packages allow customers to maximize the performance of their scale-out platforms. The company sells its application acceleration software as a stand-alone package which is offered separately from its hardware platforms. In some cases, the software is sold in environments that use third party networking platforms. Voltaire VMS acceleration packages have been integrated with NYSE Technologies software and are resold by them as part of their solutions. The companys application acceleration software is designed to run on both its InfiniBand and 10Gb Ethernet scale-out fabric platforms.
Scale-Out Fabric Management Software: The companys Unified Fabric Manager (UFM) is a platform for managing demanding scale-out computing environments. Data center operators can use UFM to monitor and operate the entire fabric, increase application performance, and maximize fabric resource utilization. UFM's fabric model allows users to manage fabrics as a set of business related entities such as time critical applications or services.
Adapters and Cables
The company offers end-to-end solutions to customers in which the company includes InfiniBand host channels, adapters and cables, manufactured by third parties, to its software and switches.
The company has a diversified end-customer base covering a range of industries, including governmental, research and educational organizations, such as government-funded research laboratories and post-secondary education institutions. Its end-customers also include enterprises in the manufacturing, oil and gas, entertainment, life sciences, and financial services industries. As of December 31, 2009, its main OEM customers were IBM, HP and SGI.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales and marketing staff is located in Israel, the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific region and Japan. Its regional sales force is divided into three geographical regions: North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
On June 01, 2010, the company and Platform Computing Inc. announced a partnership to deliver optimized and automated management of data center resources, in virtualized and cloud computing environments.
In November 2010, Voltaire Limited announced that it is collaborating with Emulex Corp. to deliver 10GbE solutions to customers.
The companys principal competitors are QLogic Corporation and Cisco Systems, Inc. In addition, Mellanox Ltd., its sole supplier of application-specific integrated circuits, or ASICs, compete with the company by marketing and selling InfiniBand switch products. Other competitors for the Ethernet switching products include Juniper Networks, Inc. and Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
Voltaire Ltd. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VOLTAIRE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VOLTAIRE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VOLTAIRE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VOLTAIRE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VOLTAIRE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Voltaire Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Voltaire Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Voltaire Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Voltaire Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Voltaire Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. VOLTAIRE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VOLTAIRE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VOLTAIRE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VOLTAIRE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VOLTAIRE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VOLTAIRE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Voltaire Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Voltaire Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Voltaire Limited Major Shareholders
Voltaire Limited History
Voltaire Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Voltaire Limited Offices and Representations
Voltaire Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Voltaire Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Voltaire Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Voltaire Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Voltaire Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Voltaire Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Voltaire Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Voltaire Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Voltaire Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Voltaire Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Voltaire Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Voltaire Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?